Woven Straw planter, planter basket
• Handwoven palm straw bowl by the Nubian Egyptians.
• This coil-stitched basket is created using the most difficult weaving techniques, tightly wrapping smooth palm leaves around coils of palm raceme.
• This basket features minimal Nubian patterns.
• This basket will add to your home a boho and or African tribal touch. You can use it in many ways to work for your decor style. It is made to serve you and last while adding beauty and authenticity to your living space.
• Use it to present fruits, nuts, bread, etc. and as a decor.
✱ You get the same item on the photo!
✔ 100% Sustainable ✔ 100% Ethnic Nubian Handmade ✔ Unique ✔ Indigenous Handicrafts
Uses: Fruits serving, bread platter, Catchall, Housewarming gift, Mom gift.
Size: ca. 16 cm (6.3") diameter X 9 cm (3.5") Height.
Material: dates palm raceme and leaves ✔ 100% sustainable and environment-friendly product.
Method: 100% handmade, hand braided and handwoven.
Easy Care: Can be cleaned with a damp cloth and then let to dry. If get wet, just leave to dry.
Shipping info: Delivery time: EU (3-5 days), US (5-7 days).
Shipping with Registered mail.
Disclaimer: Product color may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor settings.