Woven container with lid, Colorful traditional basket
Big woven box comes with beautiful traditional colors (green, purple and straw beige). You can use it for toiletry, makeup or for serving bakery and cakes.
• Handwoven palm straw basket by the Nubian Egyptians.
• This beautiful African pot-shaped basket has a flat disk lid that rests on top.
• This coil-stitched basket is created using the most difficult weaving techniques, tightly wrapping smooth palm leaves around coils of palm raceme.
• This basket features distinctive bright colors and Nubian patterns.
• This basket will add to your home a boho and or African tribal touch. You can use it in many ways to work for your decor style. It is made to serve you and last while adding beauty and authenticity to your living space.
Tags: Traditional basket, African basket, lidded, Toiletry basket, Boho vibes, Country life, natural, Fresh,
Size: ca. Diameter 21 cm (8.2"), Height without the lid 11 cm (4.5").
✱ You get the same item on the photo!
✔ 100% Sustainable ✔ 100% Ethnic Nubian Handmade ✔ Unique ✔ Indigenous Handicrafts
Size: ca. Caliber ➝ 22 cm (8.6") - Height with the lid ➝ 18 cm (7")
Material: dates palm raceme and leaves ✔ 100% sustainable and environment-friendly product.
Method: 100% handmade, hand braided and handwoven.
Easy Care: Can be cleaned with a damp cloth and then let to dry. If get wet, just leave to dry.
Shipping info: Delivery time: EU (3-5 days), US (5-7 days).
Shipping with Registered mail.
Be in Touch: Facebook Instagram
Disclaimer: Product color may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor settings.